薄荷绿茶

Thursday, December 01, 2005

1st December 2005 Thursday

Haven't been blogging for quite some time. For those of you wondering where I have disappeared to (Well, I sure hope there was someone who missed me. =p), I have been busy with my Professional Attachment. Been running all over Singapore auditing firms. Well, maybe audit is too exaggerating. I am just doing some basic vouching. Anyway, been really boring searching for invoices, payment vouchers, debit notes and such the last few days. Don't want to talk about it here in case I bore you all to death. Haven't really been doing much so don't really have much to blog about. The only things that I remembered I did out of the usual in the past few days were perhaps the interview at Ernst and Young, the chocolate I had at a cafe with Cinder and the extra enthusiastic waitress. Wonder how the waitress could still remain that enthusiastic doing such a mundane job day after day. Hmm. Or maybe it is only me that can't stand mundane jobs. Hmm. Really nothing much to blog about so think I will just stop here. Boring guy huh? Maybe you guys could suggest some things that you want me to blog about. Just tag me.

By the way, I bought the SHE album. Haven't really had time to listen to all the songs in it. Been quite okie so far for those songs that I have heard. Shall comment more if I have some strong feelings towards it.