薄荷绿茶

Friday, November 25, 2005

25th November 2005 Friday

Spent my birthday searching high and low for invoices as part of my vouching job. First time seeing so many invoices in my life. Anyway, let's not talk about work after almost a whole day at work. Want to spend the remaining of today's post thanking all my friends. Let's first thank LS, YM, CF and XL for the nice nice steamboat dinner and cake yesterday. Next, I would also like to thank cy who sent me a card, yiling who left a birthday wish sort of testimonial for me on friendster, my sister who went to buy stingray for my dinner today, my mum who gave me a red packet, Eng Soon who was the first to wish me happy birthday on the dot through two channels and last but not least, Er Jie who specially stayed online till midnight last night to wish me happy birthday and the electronic card that she sent me. Thanks for everything, everyone. Really appreciated them. =p