薄荷绿茶

Friday, November 18, 2005

18th November 2005 Friday

I think it makes more sense to say that the semester has officially come to an end now that we have seen the last of those dreadful exam papers. I will not mention how disastrous this semester has been as all of you out there will probably have some idea of it already. I will not complain more about the exam papers as we have already handed them up and further complaining will do nothing to salvage the situation. I have decided to accept whatever fate has in store for me. Well, at least I hope I will learn to accept. Decided to blog about something happier today.

The fourth Harry Potter film is finally out after much anticipation. Although I did not manage to catch it the day of the initial screen due to exams, I will definitely try to watch it as soon as possible. This means either tomorrow or the day after before I start on my attachment. Now to get some rest. Hee. Blog more some other time.
(PS: Congratulations to all who have finished the exams. Play hard. For those who are still mugging for their last papers, study hard. Look forward to the end of the papers and the plans that you have after that. That will kind of motivate you as you go along.)