薄荷绿茶

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

8th November 2005 Tuesday

I never ever thought that I would feel that bad after a Maths paper ever since the Additional Maths paper that I took in Secondary three. But I guess when things are at their worst, it will not get better but could still go worse. I am so going to die for my prescribed elective exam that I just took today. The paper being extremely difficult as compared to the previous two semesters aside, I made a whole lot of careless mistakes. I know I could have done better, at least for those careless mistakes. But I just don't know what the hell is wrong with me today. On hindsight, how could I have made those mistakes? That is precisely what I hate - having to live through the aftermath of an exam knowing that I could have done better. What can I say? I guess no words could describe the amount of disappointment in me now. And I still have two more papers to go. Sigh~~~
(PS: To those who have faith in me: Sorry but I think I am going to disappoint you all this semester.)