薄荷绿茶

Sunday, November 27, 2005

27th November 2005 Sunday

It is amazing how time flies when it is the weekends and how time crawls when you are working ain't it? Before I knew it, two days of the first weekend of my Professional Attachment has almost flew by me. It will be back to the mundane work again tomorrow. Well, maybe with one exception. Strictly speaking, tomorrow will be a half day work for me as I will be going for an interview at Ernst and Young in the morning. Hope I don't appear too blur and stupid in front of the interviewer. I tend to always do that whenever I have interviews. Guess I am just not used to such fake formalities. Well, work aside, let's talk about something more interesting. Hmm. Well, at least interesting in my personal opinion. I was passing by a CD shop today when I saw S.H.E's new album. The cover looks interesting with the three of them made up like dolls. They do really look like life sized dolls with that extra thick mascara and dollish clothes. Was kinda tempted to buy them but hesitated as I wasn't really sure that the album was worth a buy. I had only sampled a song from that album. Though it was not bad, it wasn't reason enough to be spending $17.90 for that album. So I decided I shall check out more about that album before deciding. Anyone bought that album can leave me some advice on my tagboard or leave a comment on this post. Any advice will be appreciated. =p