薄荷绿茶

Saturday, November 19, 2005

19th November 2005 Saturday

I just hate it when my mum goes nagging at me about the high electricity bill just because I kept the computer on a little longer. Can't I just take some time to stone in front of the computer after my exams? Can't I just take a break by playing some games in front of the computer just before my attachment? Moreover, I have already finished all the household chores assigned to me despite not feeling like doing so. I only have 2.5 days to rest before starting work yet again you know? Does my life still belong to me? Does it? Can I just be rebellious for once? Can I revolt for once? Or am I being too unreasonable? I don't know. I really don't know. But then, since when have I known anything in your eyes? Since when did my views matter?