薄荷绿茶

Sunday, November 06, 2005

6th November 2005 Sunday

I am so going to die this semester. I know I am never ever going to have enough time to finish all those revisions before the exams and yet I simply don't have the mood to even try. I guess my engine must have been seriously impaired as a result of four semesters of heavy usage. Maybe I should recognize an impairment loss on it. Or should I just write it off? Well, in my opinion, I should, since it is fully depreciated with no salvage value. I am mad. What am I thinking? Or am I doing any thinking at all for that matter. Must be the lack of my yearly dosage of Jing Ru. Missed her autograph session yesterday. *Sobz* Forgive me. I am mad.
(PS: To all those reading this post: Sorry for the amount of crap in this post;
To Cinder: Thanks again for the SMS yesterday. Was kinda touched by it.)