薄荷绿茶

Thursday, July 15, 2004

15th July 2004 Thursday

Dumb and boring day at work. Supposed to be a marker when I first started the job but has since done much much more than that and at the same pay. =( If not for the small children, I would have quit and stayed at home. I am not some kind of a god but they seem to treat me as one, asking me to do very difficult things and such. =p

Complains don't seem to be getting me anywhere so guess I would stop for now. Didn't get my Harry Potter bookmarks yesterday. Went out with my Mum and Sis to Bugis to pray pray. Guess it is time to pray for a better term ahead now that school is starting in two weeks time. Today did some IT work for my boss. Had to generate some pirated certificates for her for the ceremony at the end of this month because the original ones can only be ready in August. Haven't finished it yet so guess that is the end of my tomorrow too. Did not take any students today except one small little girl (whom I quite like to teach) due to the IT stuff. =( Anyway, it was nice teaching the small girl. =p One more week to go before I start school. Hope I can still get used to school life after the long break. Till then, I can only pray and enjoy whatever is left of my holidays. Yawn......