薄荷绿茶

Sunday, July 11, 2004

11th July 2004 Sunday

Just gave a friend of mine a piece of my mind. Been angry with him for quite some time already. This was what I said, maybe those of you who read this by chance could give me some comments as to whether what I said was wrong.

"Friends can remain as friends even if they had not contacted for ages. However, a friend is not a friend if he is one that you are unwilling to share you problems with."

Don't you agree that someone is not a real friend in your heart if you are unwilling to share your problems with him/her? If you really treat someone as your friend, nothing should stop you from saying your problems isn't it? If someone does not treasure you as a friend, should you carry on treating him as one true good friend? Dilemma. What I can say is it hurts.......
Hermione Granger