薄荷绿茶

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

30th June 2004 Wednesday

Went out today by myself again because I am very bored. Went to Orchard and walked around with no plans in mind. Actually thought I would catch a movie but couldn't settle on one. Besides, the queues at the ticket office were atrocious. Wonder why there are still so long queues on a weekday. =( Had quite a good dinner by myself. Thought I would pamper myself. =p Stopped by Borders to have a look at the Harry Potter Collector's Edition I am eyeing on and was surprised to be unable to find it. Wonder where they put it. It couldn't be sold out because I just saw loads of them two weeks ago. Was too embarrassed to ask the sales assistant for them as I do not intend to buy them as yet. Left feeling puzzled and a bit fustrated.

Boring boring day. Hope tomorrow I will have a nice day at work......
Hermione Granger