薄荷绿茶

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

13th July 2004 Tuesday

Boring boring and busy day at work today. Yawn. With a few of the staff gone, work seem to be much more. Luckily I am only working for two more weeks. But seriously speaking, when I get back to school I am gonna miss the children there. They are beginning to be a part of my life. Really enjoy their company (I mean most of them with the exception of a few though.) =(

Not going for the Windstruck movie tomorrow because my friend has something on. So sad. Wonder what to do tomorrow. Maybe I should go to Esplanade and see what Harry Potter sourvenirs I could get again. Think I gonna get the bookmark set I have been eyeing on. Maybe after that I should go and have my favourite sting ray too. Sounds lonely huh? But wait, beginning to feel that sometimes, loneliness could also be quite enjoyable. At least you make your own choices without having to think of other people's preference or feelings. If you make any mistakes in your choices, you also don't get people nagging in your ears. =p