薄荷绿茶

Sunday, July 04, 2004

4th July 2004 Sunday

Yesterday went to work. Hee. My favourite student came yesterday. Gave me a ball with a smiling face on it. Touched. Cute girl. =p Passed by Esplanade yesterday when I went out with my Mum and Sis and saw a shop there selling movie paraphernalias. Saw a couple of sourvenirs for the Harry Potter movies, including flyers, movie posters, EZlink stickers and many many more. Better stop talking before I cannot restrain myself from going to buy.

Boring day at home today. The sky was black half the day but the rain never did came. Was looking forward to a thunderstorm but it didn't come. Instead, a thunderstorm between my Mum and Sis did happen. Bad day. Now still wondering what to do later. Bored bored bored....... How I hope my reservation for the Harry Potter book is ready now. The NLB people are really inefficient. =(
Gryffindor