薄荷绿茶

Monday, July 05, 2004

5th July 2004 Monday

Super busy day at work today. Don't know why also. Supposed to be one of those days with lesser students. Maybe it is because of Youth Day that the students kept streaming into the centre and I mean literally streaming in. Had one good news and one bad news today. Two of my favourite students just came back from their holiday at Australia today. That is the good news. However, the bad news is that they are going to Hong Kong for two years at the end of this month as their father have an assignment there. =( Figured if that happens, chances are I might not see them again. Even if they do come back to the centre after two years, I would not be working there as I would have graduated already and probably would have a full time job then. Sad sad sad. =(

Been very spoilt today. Went to the shop that sells movie paraphernalias that I mentioned yesterday to get some Harry Potter sourvenirs and I told my friend that I was too busy to have dinner with them. Bad friend right? But guess they aren't much better themselves if they really touched their hearts and think. They didn't even ask CF out even though tomorrow is his birthday. Wonder if they remember that even. Anyway, I don't care too much already. Since they want to keep everything they know from me and letting me know at the last minute, why should I let them know anything at all if I don't feel like it? Since they only reply me whenever they feel like it and when they are free, why should I reply them at the moment they ask? I have my things to do too. I have my life too. I am not sitting at home waiting for them to show me some attention. I don't have to agree to whatever they say. I don't have to fit their schedule. I don't have to say "yes" to everything they say. I have my opinion, my life, my attitude.......
Hermione Granger