薄荷绿茶

Thursday, July 01, 2004

1st July 2004 Thursday

Busy day at work today but one thing good about being busy is time flies while you are at work. It is night before I knew it. One of my favourite student turned up today. She is supposed to come tomorrow but she changed her schedule at the last minute. Was so surprise to see her but I guess that is a pleasant surprise. Added a little spice to my day. =p But that would also mean no more spice for tomorrow. Well, let's hope I am wrong. Really hope to have a good day tomorrow. Beginning to feel a little lonely here.

Who needs friends who only treat me as a clown for their entertainment and only look for me when they can't get any company? Who needs friends who doesn't tell me everything when I trust them with what I have? I rather stay with the small children and by myself.
有時﹐孤單也是一種幸福。
Gryffindor