薄荷绿茶

Saturday, July 10, 2004

10th July 2004 Saturday

Went to work as usual today. The small girl who gave me a ball last week gave me five today because she says she also gave her uncle six. Funny reason. =p But guess I will also buy something back for her. So nice of her to give me gifts. I must be nice too. =p

Went to Bukit Timah for dinner and walk around. Nothing much to walk in Bukit Timah so came home quite early. I must be mad. I am thinking of rewatching "Harry Potter" again later. Totally obsessed. =p I am also eyeing on the Harry Potter bookmark collection. Gonna get it sooner or later though I hope it will be soon. =p Guess I will check my mail for a while before I start on my "Harry Potter" show. =p
Gryffindor

trackback

1 Comments:

Blogger El Hombre said...

hey hey..hanwei here..nice blog..harry potter 3 wasnt very good leh..was half falling asleep towards the end..heh..anyway i also got a blogsite..do visit it if u bored..hahz.. http://loneberg.tripod.com

hope to see ya soon!

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home