薄荷绿茶

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

18th May 2004 Tuesday

Boring day at work. Two more weeks before my results are released. Very scared already. Think I will score badly this semester. Maybe because I have been a lazy lazy boy this semester. But sometimes the results come out better than I expected. Not because I am clever or intelligent or anything like that. I am nothing close to that. It is just...... I don't know how to explain. Aargh. Forget it. Forget about exams and results. Maybe I should just follow my friend and just forget about the results and don't even bother to check them when they are released. Yah. Maybe I will do just that though I think curiousity will make me check it sooner or later and besides I need to know if I failed any of the subjects. *Touch Wood* Hope not.......Anyway, just hope for the best.

Still thinking whether to go for the chalet. If I rush there after work, I could only stay for at most two hours before I have to catch the last train home. Hiaz. Mind boggling, mind boggling. Anyone can give me some advice?