薄荷绿茶

Tuesday, May 04, 2004

4th May 2004 Tuesday

Yesterday the show was not bad. The ending was a bit unexpected and confused me a little. But I guess that is also perhaps the best part of the movie. It sets you thinking unlike other movies where you just go in and accept what you see. Went to eat dinner with my friend at a coffee house after the show. Ate fried rice...... Gross taste........

Went to work today. Didn't want to actually. Wanted to take a break after my exams but boss asked if I am free to help. To prevent losing this part time job that I quite enjoy despite the quite low pay, I had to agree. The best part I like about this job is that I get to see lots of little children and play with them. Though irritating at times, they are quite fun to be with. At least you know they will never habour any evil intentions towards you and you know that they really mean what they say. Most importantly, I see myself as a child. Like that feeling. Feels like the clock is turning backwards instead of forward for once. Ooops. Getting too emotional about it. *Knock myself ~ Wake up!*

Beginning to miss her after only one day of not seeing her. Don't know her and guess she doesn't know me either but have grown used to seeing her from afar. Feels weird not to see her even for one day. Hate myself for lacking the courage to even go up and say hi......... Sad sad.........