薄荷绿茶

Friday, May 07, 2004

7th May 2004 Friday

Went out with a couple of my JC classmates to Orchard yesterday. Quite fun to meet up after so long not seeing each other. Had a great time talking crap and realised that I could talk quite well with one of my JC classmate that I never really talked much to in my JC days. Should have opened up more during my JC days. Hiaz......Too late.

Today went to work as usual. Was attached to a kid who nearly made me mad with anger. Couldn't believe how playful and lazy he was. Hiaz...... Why waste your parents' money if you do not intend to gain something out of the enrichment centre? Enrichment centres aren't exactly cheap. But guess small kids are like that. They don't know what is important. Perhaps that's why I forgave the small boy the moment I stepped out of the centre.

SMSed one of my JC classmates that day. As usual, didn't receive any reply from her. Never failed to feel hurt evertime she does that. Never got used to the pain I guess.......Sad sad..... Anyway, don't think so much already. Gotta go wash up and get some rest. Still got work tomorrow. Had a hard time waking up today. Had to literally pluck myself out of my bed. Hope that won't happen again tomorrow.