薄荷绿茶

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

5th May 2004 Wednesday

Today no work. Actually intended to go out with my friends one but woke up at twelve plus and it is raining when I woke up. Feels terrific to laze in bed during rainy days, listening to the rain and doing nothing. Love rainy days. So told my friends to enjoy themselves while I carry on lazing in bed. After lazing for some time and as the rain subsided, I decided to blog so here I am writing on my website again.

Don't know why, as I lazed in bed today some words from a friend of mine just came to mind. My friend was mentioning that he felt a bit useless as his girlfriend was earning more money then he could bring in. I still remembering consoling him that it should not be a problem and he shouldn't feel bad about it nor look down on himself because it isn't something that he could control. However, come to think of it, real easy to say but I think it is real hard not to mind such things right? Male egoism you could call it but guess males do tend to feel inferior if they find their girls more capable then them. Won't you agree? Try putting yourself in the scenario. Guess I better stop before someone labels me as a Male Chauvinist Pig.

Gotta get back to lazing again soon. Been some time since I had a full day to myself. Think it is crucial to leave aside some time everyday to yourself, won't you agree? Guess you could call it recharging or maybe you could call it a reflecting period. As I have told my friend before, for those of you who haven't try it before, try taking ten minutes off your schedule everyday and sit down in a quiet room and reflect on what you have done that day from an outside perspective (as in viewing yourself in others shoes). You will learn more than you can imagine. Try it.

Okie. Gotta go back to bed. Lazy pig huh? Gonna on Jing Ru's songs as I laze in bed. Think it is a real enjoyment to do that........ Zzzzzz