薄荷绿茶

Monday, May 03, 2004

3rd May 2004 Monday

Finally have a webspace of my own. Never in my wildest dreams have I imagined that I will be talking to a computer one day like what I am doing now. Have never kept a diary nor blogged anywhere on the net before so I don't understand what is making me set up a blog stand on my home page. Guess it must be the exam stress acting on me or maybe some subconscious reason which I can't point out.

Had my final paper of Year 1 Semester 2 today. Marketing paper. Came out with the feeling that I would have written exactly the same things even if I did not went through the textbook or even the whole course. Stupid MTV Asia Awards question. Guess I will do badly but nothing is confirmed till the results are out in black and white right? So now I guess I would just relax myself in anticipation of the results.

Going to watch the movie "江 湖" tonight. Won the tickets by dialing into 933 the day before during Xiao Bin's period. Thanks Xiao Bin! Though it is not the first time that I have won something by dialing into 933, still super excited. =p Hope the show tonight will be nice...... Hope I will see my favourite DJ, Ling Zhi there too. Love her Music Diary. So sad she didn't win any prize in the Golden Mike Awards. Nevertheless, she will always be the best in my heart. Yawn..... Sleepy. Studied Marketing till 1 a.m. last night. Guess I will take a tiny nap before I go for the movie...... Zzzz