薄荷绿茶

Monday, May 17, 2004

17th May 2004 Monday

Wah. Weather very hot these days. About to melt soon if this carries on. Feels as if the sun has moved closer to Earth. Might crash into Earth soon if superman doesn't stop it. Okie. Must be going crazy. Enough of the crap. Nothing much interesting is happening these days. Went to work as usal today. Did data entry for my boss. A change from teaching small children and marking their papers though I would prefer to do that. No choice. I am not the boss.

Made a new friend on the web. Nice person it seems. Feels good talking to this friend. To more days of friendship...... Still deciding whether to go to Jolin's autograph session and my JC class chalet. Would be able to make it if I had no work. Thinking of whether to take leave for these two event. Mind boggling. Also want to sell off my mp3 player but cannot find anywhere to sell it. Anybody wants a JNC model SSF-31 mp3 player? Price negotiable. Can contact me through my guestbook if anyone does see this. Main reason I don't want it is I find it troublesome to record mp3s from copy control CDs into it through direct coding. So thinking of changing to a discman. The mp3 player is in perfect condition and comes with the accessories as sold outside. In case anyone sees this, I will just leave a website link below on the features of the mp3 player. Click on it to know more and interested parties, please contact me ASAP. Thanks.(For Singaporeans only) Hee......

http://www.jnc-digital.com.au/products/products_info.php?sku=200012&manufacturer=JNC