薄荷绿茶

Thursday, May 13, 2004

13th May 2004 Thursday

Went to Orchard with my University friends yesterday. So sad. Some of them fly our pigeons. Say want to turn up but at the last minute cancel one. Sad. So little people turn up in the end. Had an expensive dinner at Sakae Sushi. Should have gone at lunchtime to eat their buffet which is more worth the money.

Went to watch "Suicide Club" after that. A crazy and absurd film with no ending or maybe I just didn't understand the ending. About Japanese kids committing mass self suicide by jumping onto train tracks, jumping from high buildings and other gruesome ways of dying. Wasted my money on it. Have to blame it on my friend who kept pursuading me to watch. Should have stuck with my decision to watch "Van Helsing".

Had another normal day at work. Couldn't recall having anything interesting happen to me today except that the bus I was on nearly got involved in an accident. Didn't know exactly what happened too. Was sitting at the back and only remembered the driver putting on his emergency braking technique to good use. Hot day. Hope tomorrow the weather will cool down a bit....... *Sweat*