薄荷绿茶

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

11th May 2004 Tuesday

Went to work as usual today. Couldn't believe how mad I was at a small kid who didn't do her homework. Although I didn't show it but was really mad at her. Though the anger subsided very quickly but thinking back, think there is something very wrong with me today. I rarely get mad at anyone. Must be those quarrels around me driving me crazy or maybe that was only an excuse for a really bad tempered me? Who knows? Maybe an outsider could tell better......

Tomorrow doing something new for a change. No work tomorrow. Going out with my University classmates to shop for a friend's present. Hope it would be fun. To tell the truth, I have never felt real close to my University friends. Perhaps I didn't open myself up to them enough. But guess that is the way I am. I just cannot open the real me up to anyone. I never know why and I have given up thinking why. Doubt anyone knows the real me....... Nevertheless, hope I have fun tomorrow......