薄荷绿茶

Monday, May 10, 2004

10th May 2004 Monday

I couldn't believe it. I stayed up yesterday to finish a book I borrowed from the library despite having work today. Nice book. <<天空中飞翔的千纸鹤>>. Nice book. Those of you who haven't read should go and read it. Never did believe the legend that folding a thousand cranes could grant you a wish. However, after reading the book, I was so touched that subconsciously my belief is slightly shaken. Maybe cranes do grant wishes. Maybe I should start making my collection of paper cranes hit the thousand mark. Maybe maybe. Heard a lot of quarrels and conflicts between my parents and relatives today. A bit depressed. Can't everyone think before doing anything? Don't they know that what they do have an impact on not only themselves but the people around them too? Can't they think for themselves if not others? Don't they have a conscience? Hiaz.......