薄荷绿茶

Sunday, October 29, 2006

29th October 2006 Sunday

Were there times when you felt so sad that you thought you could die from the heart break? But you survived through all that ain't it? Attended the yearly praying routine that was held at my aunt's house for my grandmother's death anniversary. Looking at the faces of those relatives around me every year, I never ever failed to feel amazed by how time could put a smile back on these faces of the very people who cried their hearts out at my grandmother's death bed. Looking back, memories that I possessed of my grandmother looks faded. Perhaps that would happen to all things with time. Whatever memories that we hold of each other will fade one day. Whatever hurt that we once felt will eventually heal. And you will be surprised how fast time does all these. Disagree? Look back at those times when you thought that the hurt would last forever. Did it still hurt as much as before? Look back at those memories that you once possessed of the people around you when you were just a baby. Could you remember all those? Changed your opinion about my theory yet? But is that such a bad thing after all? At least it tells you that anything and everything will come to pass with time......

原来心痛比想象的更容易被遗忘。。。。。。

trackback

1 Comments:

Blogger CY said...

disagree, my friend..

haha..

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home