薄荷绿茶

Saturday, August 12, 2006

12th August 2006 Saturday

Seems like I haven't been updating my blog often these days. Okie. It does not only seem like. It is a fact that I haven't been updating my blog often these days. Hmm. Guess I will just give a brief update of what has been happening to me these days. Went for a Seventh Month dinner on National Day night held at a HDB void deck. The food was not bad but the emcee for the auctioning session had a really lousy command of language. I didn't mean to make fun of him but I don't understand why he had to mix a variety of different languages whenever he made his statements. From what I see, he is perfectly capable of bringing across his statements in one consistent language. But he just loves to mix. Or maybe he finds it funny. Well, we found it rather funny. In fact, we were really impressed by the way he mixes the languages. It ain't easy to mix three different languages in a simple sentence that perhaps consists of about five words.

As for work, I am starting to find it sort of routinized. This is more so as my first official job got postponed back another month. So most of the days, I spent my time doing office work back in office. Well, I am not really complaining as I don't really have to work too late under such circumstances. Hmm. Well, with the word "routine", it means that there really isn't much to update about work so we shall skip to the next topic. But seeing as I don't really have a next topic to talk about. We shall end here. I also don't really know what to update anymore. Perhaps, if anyone wants to know anything, just tag me. Will tell you all if I know the thing that you all want to know. Hee.