薄荷绿茶

Sunday, August 20, 2006

20th August 2006 Sunday

Been on job the last few days and guessed I haven't really gotten used to doing jobs yet. Kept making careless mistakes here and there, like missing out a date here and missing out a number there. Hee. Hope I did not bring too much trouble to my AIC and also hope I learn to be more careful in future. Hee. But I got to comment that I am starting to think that security guards at companies are just a form of formality. I mean what is the point of having them if you can get through to the company without them knowing. Hee. Or maybe mine is just an isolated incident that could be due to the "All humans make mistakes" reason. Well, I don't know.

Also had my mentor outing yesterday. Didn't really have full strength attendance but I guess attendance was already very good considering that the location is at Pulau Ubin. Well, learned a couple more things about Ubin as well as my mentor group people during the outing. Also found that it is really cheap to cycle on Ubin. The bicycle rental rates are all for a full day! I also have to mention that it was also the first time in my life that I saw a wild boar! Anyway, hope my mentor group people found it fun too.