薄荷绿茶

Thursday, August 31, 2006

31 August 2006 Thursday

Realised that I haven't been updating my blog regularly ever since I started work. Guess it has a lot to do with the fact that now that I am spending most of my daytime working and nighttime sleeping, I really can't find too much interesting things to blog about. Anyway, been watching the anime <> these days. Rather short anime and took me about two nights to finish it. Some might have considered two nights a rather long time to finish that anime because it is only thirteen episodes. Anyway, I rather liked that anime though some might find it too kiddish for my age. Well, let me end this post by sharing a few lines that I really liked from that anime...

This world is full of things that weren't meant to be. Do you plan to run away from a reality that wasn't meant to be? Or face up to it? It is your choice.

The thing you want the most when you are feeling alone and sad isn't to hear "Everything's all right" or the kindess of others, but rather...