薄荷绿茶

Monday, October 09, 2006

9th October 2006 Monday

Looking back at the past, I found I changed quite a bit. And I am afraid it isn't too much for the better. For one, I realised I started to not think too much about the feelings of others whenever I speak. I guess I started to learn to speak my mind somewhere in time regardless of whether I might offend others. Surprising that I suddenly learnt how to do this when I failed so many times in the past. I guess when at some point of your life, you learnt how to survive being an island, you start to shut everyone else out of your life. You start to believe that if you could survive without them, probably you never needed them in the first place.

When you start to have expectations of yourself, you constantly fail to meet them. I guess sometimes, you just have to learn to make yourself at ease with the situation and be happy with what you get. Perhaps life would be better then. Been ages since I last bought a CD. Maybe I should buy one soon. Just out of the impulse to buy something. Hah~ Any good and nice Chinese CDs to recommend? Anyone?