薄荷绿茶

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

2nd May 2006 Tuesday

Just had the third last paper of my University days. At least I hope. The irritating Political Economics module was nothing short of expectation in the fact that it is more of copying than anything else. I wonder what the point of the exam was. I really wonder. And I guess they made a right choice in taking it out of the syllabus starting next semester. Too bad that I had to be the last batch to take it. Anyway, although I don't think I will do well for the paper, I don't think I will ever fail. No one has ever failed that module before and considering that the module will be zilched next semester, if I fail, I set precedence in the whole of NTU history. If that happens, someone please give me a big plaque with my name in caps and bolded k? Nah. Just kidding. No one tagged my after exams activities? No one wants to join? Or is everyone too busy preparing for exams? Or does anyone read my blog in the first place? Hello~~~~ Anyone here???? Haha. Just kidding. I am mad. I am self-entertaining. Looks like the blog post saying that I love machines more than men might be true after all......