薄荷绿茶

Monday, April 24, 2006

24th April 2006 Monday

Restless is still the word for today. The rain didn't help anything except make me more lethargic. But I welcome it all the same. Have always loved the rain. Been doing weird stuff and having mood swings these days. Wonder if this is what they call the final year syndrome. Or maybe it has nothing to do with the final year thingy. Maybe those mood swings are just out of cheeriness from somewhere and utter disgust from elsewhere. Well, shall not elaborate further about it. Oh btw, I find that I actually covered more stuff when I am out studying then when I coop myself at home, contrary to what it was when I was in JC days. And now, I actually preferred not staying at home~ =p

On a sidenote, I was chatting with ZH yesterday and he mentioned about not going for the convocation ceremony. I finally found someone who actually thinks the same way as me. I mean, I know it is a once in a lifetime event and I am probably going to regret giving up the last chance to take photos with some of the people that I am so going to miss in future but, I have never ever felt comfortable at such events. As a result, I am still weighing the decision of going or not. Weird guy I am huh? Well, I suppose so. So don't be too surprised if I just absent myself on that day.

PS: To those who are suffering from my "not-too-normal" self, sorry peeps~