薄荷绿茶

Saturday, April 29, 2006

29th April 2006 Saturday

Still suffering from emotion swings from cooping myself up at home. Think I ought to go out and study tomorrow. But then, Sunday is usually crowded everywhere and that includes whatever library there is so I am still considering. Anyway, those mood swings took a turn for the better for quite some time last night upon receiving a rather unexpected message from Cinder. Was really touched by the message. It feels really warm to receive such messages at times when you are down. Well, at least it kind of boosted me a little. Special thanks to Cinder. Hope today is going to be a better day than yesterday but I seriously doubt so when I am awakened right early in the morning by an alarm clock that someone forgot to switch off. (PS: The alarm clock went right on and on for more than half an hour!!!) What a "good" start to my Saturday. Now you know why I hate being at home.......