薄荷绿茶

Sunday, April 23, 2006

23rd April 2006 Sunday

I hate it when I have nothing to blog about except what I have been studying which I am sure no one in the right mind will be interested in. I don't even have any feelings to blog down except my extreme disgust with the super heavy load of readings weighing on me. Sometimes I wonder how much help the readings that we cram near the start of the exams is going to give in the exams itself. Somehow I have a feeling that the use is going to be very limited for an open book exam. Somehow I have a feeling that what is going to be useful in our exams have either been learnt somewhere along the course or they are never ever going to be learnt. Seriously I wonder how many new things we can pick up with the cramming of readings near the exams. What do you all think?