薄荷绿茶

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

19th April 2006 Wednesday

Was out studying with I yesterday. Nothing really eventful occured except the fact that I finally found someone who parallels me in terms of a lousy sense of direction. Well, when two road morons get together, you get a lot of walking around and figuring out which is the right way to get to somewhere. Oh yah, to mention, I finally saw what the new budget terminal looks like. It was empty when we reached and to those who are expecting to see some shops there, there are none from what we saw. There is only the restaurant Han's there. Well, had some embarassing moments when we alighted from the shuttle bus at the budget terminal only to board the same bus again five minutes later. Feel like some kind of a lost child. Haha. Oh yah, to mention, it was so coincidental that I happened to bump into the director of my iCEE project company at the budget terminal too. What a coincidence to bump into someone I know at a place that is practically empty. Was glad that he remembered me though he mistook I to be from the same project group as me. But I guess I should be glad that at least he remembered me. Hmm. Nothing much else to update unless you want to know what I studied. Just kidding.