薄荷绿茶

Thursday, April 27, 2006

27th April 2006 Thursday

Was out studying with I again today. Was at Woodlands library this time. Was such a surprise to bump into SY when I reached there in the morning. One thing that I learnt today is different Cafe Galilee branches probably cooked their coffee differently. The cocoa mocha that I had there tastes significantly different from that which I usually have at the Jurong East library branch. With all due respect, I think the Jurong East cocoa mocha tastes nicer. Should have asked I if the Strawberry-Orange smoothie was nice. I hope it didn't taste too bad. Went to Dhoby Chaut's Yoshinoya for dinner at night. I's order got mixed up and her order was delivered to the wrong table. After informing the staff, the staff blatantly went to the table and collected the food that was wrongly dispatched. What was funny was the staff didn't come directly to give us the food but went one big round back to the kitchen before coming back to us with the exact same bowl. Gosh. Anyone with IQ would still have known the food was from another table. Hope the food was really untouched as the staff claimed. Hmm. Guess that is about all for today. Oh btw, the ice cream that I bought at the basement of Plaza Singapura looks really exquisite and nice. Think I ought to try it someday......