薄荷绿茶

Sunday, April 30, 2006

30th April 2006 Sunday

I feel like Avarian. And I quote him - "AB312 (Meaning my Political Economics module) is officially gone case. When I read my readings, I feel it. I know the feeling. Everytime the feeling comes, I do like crap for the exams." How true for my case too. Not to mention that I am still having the constant mood swings and occasionally taking a bite at anyone who stepped on my tail. Sounds hostile? Well, maybe I exaggerated a little. But I really have no mood to talk to anyone and everyone about anything to do with any of the modules. So don't ask me any questions about any of the modules. This applies especially to our Mr ZX if he is reading this. If you don't know anything, it doesn't mean that I know k? I am sorry but it is really kind of irritating to assume that I know everything that you don't know. I don't mind talking about other stuff though. Anything that can take my mind off those irritating modules. I am already beginning to miss the ocassional craps that sort of helped take some of my concentration off Politics and Economics when I go out to study with YM and I, not to mention the one or two games of Lethal Enforcer 3, the basketball game that I have no idea what it is called and Puzzle Fighter during our occasional sprees at the arcade. I guess these would have been more fun without exams but guess I just have to make do in the meantime. Guess I really do sound a bit hostile in this post. Hope I don't scare anyone around here. I still have my normal sweet temperament k? Especially when I am not at home.

Anyway, just to cool the mood around here a little, I will blog about the things that I plan to do after the exams. Tag me if anyone of you want to join k? =p

1) Go to the airport viewing gallery to take photos. I don't usually take photos but I really would love to take some at the airport with some of my friends. Really loved the place and I figured I won't have much chance to visit it after starting work.
2) Chill out at some coffee place with my friends or just chilling out and reading storybooks (Probably a quiet place. Still looking for the ideal place.) Remember? This is one of the five simple pleasures of life that I blogged about some time ago.
3) Eat all those nice stuff in Singapore that I have always heard but have never eaten before. Possible stops include Jalan Kayu prata and Milo Dinosaur/Godzilla, Katong Laksa, Changi Village Nasi Lemak and Outram porridge. This activity is not suitable for those of you who are going on a diet. By default, I think Cathayan and hlmilk are in this list.
4) Going to Johor to eat seafood, watch movie and sing KTV. Planned trip is with YL and gang the weekend after exams.
5) K Box lunch. Just a gentle warning to those who would like to join: I am not a good singer so you had better be able to stand noise if you are going with me.
6) Clear all my books and notes off my table and dumping them into the storeroom. I guess no one would want to join for this activity but it is a must in my list of activities. Can't wait to do that.
7) Try to catch a glimpse of a shooting star. Anyone know where you can see shooting stars easily? Been wanting to catch one since young. Been wanting to see the brilliant blue tail that my friends who saw one described to me. (Also looking for the ideal place to do it)

Haha. Guess I better not plan too much in case I am unable to fulfill them all. Blogging these activities really made me feel better and I hoped it has cooled the mood around here a little. Back to the irritating Political Economics again. Back to being confused by the notes all over again.

(PS: Jia you to all those who are also preparing for this module. Two more days to endure for this module. Jia you to YM who so kindly reminded me that his last paper coincides with my first paper. But then, don't forget, I graduate half a year earlier than you. Jia you to I. Don't sleep and watch TV too much anymore. Must jia you too. Jia you to WL. Bumped into him in JE library today and just got to know that his first paper coincides with my last paper. How coincidental how the start and end of the papers of the people around me coincides huh? Last but not least, Jia you to me. I can do it. Well, don't expect too high of me and I should be able to achieve it. How about just expect a pass for the Political Economics module?)