薄荷绿茶

Saturday, April 22, 2006

22nd April 2006 Saturday

Just finished watching the drama serial on TV. The episode today was kinda sad but nice. Two people died in that show today. Both to save the person that they loved. Well, I guess it is part of the sadness that made it so nice. Sounds sadistic but somehow that is what I have always felt about things. Mentioned it a couple of times in my blog too. So who said that human beings are heartless? There are still people out there who are willing to sacrifice themselves, even knowing full well that it wasn't worth it and they won't get anything back in return. That show sort of got me thinking a little too. Somehow it reminded me of something that I heard somewhere before - "It is never the one who leaves that feels the most pain. It is always the person who is left behind."