薄荷绿茶

Friday, February 24, 2006

24th February 2006 Friday

Bad day today. Eye is as swollen as ever and probably even worse than before. I have five times more people asking about my eye than before. Gosh. Did the doctor hate me that much to give me poison to put on my eye or what? Just kidding. I better clarify this before someone sue me for slander or something. Just to be safe you know, seeing the amount of people getting sued recently because of what they have written on their blogs. Anyway, on another sidenote, today I was having breakfast with Pigcake and HL and Pigcake mentioned about the kind of girls that he like. Well, as usual, if you know Pigcake personally, you would know who he brought up in his speech again. Anyway, as Pigcake is going on and on about you know who (Gosh. This sounds like Harry Potter!), the topic sort of deviated to me and I don't quite remember what we were exactly talking about when HL brought up something about him feeling that I will like cute and bubbly girls. Hmm. Actually, I don't really know what kind of girls I like but I guess I must have sort of liked bubbly girls because the answer that I gave HL is - "I guess so but not too bubbly ones". Haha. I actually did that without much thinking. Gosh. Is that the truth or what? Hmm. I guess I haven't seriously considered this question before but I don't believe in really having criteria for liking a person. As I have mentioned before, if you liked someone because of something that he/she has, does it mean that if he/she loses that thing, your love will be lost too? The setting of criteria in a way or another sort of make us look shallow ain't it? And besides, how many of us who are in a relationship now have a partner who satisfies 100% of our criteria? Hmm. Anyway, a more recent understanding is perhaps that love is when a person appears at the right time. What do you think?