薄荷绿茶

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

15th February 2006 Wednesday

I was looking into the skies last night and that was when I realized how amazing the stars that I so adore are. At a first glance, there seemed to be only one star in the dark blue sky. However, when I really concentrated my vision, I could see many many more stars, glowing dimly in the distant skies. Perhaps the stars never ever do vanish. Perhaps they have always there, whether we see them or not. Perhaps, they only appear in the darkest of nights to light the way ahead of us. Just like many things in life. At a first glance, perhaps you will only notice the brightest of us all. However, if you really concentrated your gaze, you might feel and see more people around you, even those that you might not have noticed before. Perhaps you will discover the many stars that have always been there, shining upon you, lending you support through your darkest hours.

You have always been my star, whether I know it or not, whether you know it or not......