薄荷绿茶

Friday, February 10, 2006

10th February 2006 Friday

How many times in life are we filled with regrets? How many times in life do we feel so helpless, powerless and miserable? How many times in life do we look back and thought of what we could have done to make our life better? How many times have we looked back only to regret what we have done? To regret the way we had walked the path? I guess the answer is many many times. Read a friend's blog and the sadness in her latest entry sort of rubbed off me. I remembered this was what I messaged her after I saw her entry - "Try not to look back and wonder what it might have been. Because this never ever helps anything. Instead, try to look forward and think of what may be." I thought that sounded logical. However, in retrospect, I guess it was much easier to say so than to really do it. Thought that you have gotten over it? But I guess it still hurts somewhere deep inside when someone mentions about something that might have been or a destination that you will never reach. Let the tides of time gradually wash us (Us includes you) into space, far away from the place where we got hurt......