薄荷绿茶

Monday, February 13, 2006

13th February 2006 Monday

Peppermintgreentea learnt seven very important lessons today.

Lesson 1: My finger is significantly thinner than the gap on my fan cover. When I woke up this morning, I accidentally kicked over my fan and in my haste to catch it before it fell, the forefinger on my right hand went right into the oscillating blades. I guess I don't have the elaborate further on whether I managed to keep the fan from falling.
Lesson 2: The forefinger contains more blood than I thought it would contain. Would you believe if I told you that the rate the blood dripped out of my finger could put a tiny tap to shame?
Lesson 3: I am immune to pain. Well, at least for at least 5 minutes. I didn't notice the big cut on my finger till I saw the blood all over the floor. And I just stood and see the blood dripping for at least another 20 seconds before I realised that it is appropriate for me to take some actions to stop the bleeding.
Lesson 4: The forefinger on my right hand is very important. Especially in things like typing, writing and using the mouse on the computer. I feel slightly disabled due to having to get it out of the way while doing those stuff mentioned.
Lesson 5: Man really do adhere to REMM. I am still typing despite the wound on my finger. Haha.
Lesson 6: I finally found the CSF of Nanyang Business School. Well, those who have been with me today will know what I mean.
Lesson 7: Lessons carry on as usual and the tutor will not slow down her speed of talking for the sake of a guy who can't take down notes as fast because of his injured finger.