薄荷绿茶

Thursday, February 09, 2006

9th February 2006 Thursday

So happy. Finally finished the last bit of my AA304 project, that being the presentation bit. Today's presentation went fine. In fact, I am still quite amazed by myself for being able to memorise such a long script. In fact, I was so worried yesterday about me forgetting what to say during the presentation. So much so that I even had a nightmare about the presentation in my dreams last night. Gosh. Those of you who are reading this must have found this really funny and me really idiotic. But hey, don't laugh k? I was really worried. Show some sympathy. Anyway, the content of our presentation didn't went over too well to the tutor, especially the identification of internal control weaknesses part. Our tutor didn't seem to have the same views as us regarding this section and we spent rather a lot of time arguing, or rather discussing it. Anyway, as you all might have guessed, it turned out that our views were of course wrong and the tutor's views were right. Anyway, think the main idea was not to get the right answer but rather, to learn something through the session. Some people might think I am mad to say this but what else could I say? Isn't that supposed to be the perfect ideal answer? Haha.

Went for lunch after the presentation. That was when ES started warning me about rumours that might emerge if I didn't quit my habit of constantly mentioning a certain someone these days. But for the sake of ES, I will clarify this again: I keep mentioning her because she is an idol k? That's all! And I will appreciate if you think of it along the correct line of thought. =p