薄荷绿茶

Sunday, February 12, 2006

12th February 2006 Sunday

If I didn't remember wrongly, today marks the end of the fifteen days of Chinese New Year. Gosh. How time flies. And to think that I have yet to even get into the Chinese New Year mood yet and now, it is over. Today also marks the end of the fourth week into the final semester of my University life. Well, at least I hope it is the final semester for me. Readings are still lagging like mad. I guess there just isn't any way that I am ever going to keep up to date. Gosh. At the end of every semester, I always promise myself that I am going to work harder the next semester. Well, at least with regard to keeping up to readings. But I never ever fulfill that promise. In fact, I am getting further away from fulfilling it with every coming semester. I must agree with Avarian about the part about attention span shortening with every semester. Am I really that undetermined a person? Well, I don't know. You can judge for yourself. Anyway, boring Sunday for me. Been slipping in between sleeping, online and reading modes. (Sleeping mode definitely taking up much more time than reading mode. *Shake head*) Now I am wondering what mode to switch to for the rest of the night. I guess the odds is probably for the television mode. I wonder why I just couldn't get back the zest that I had in year 1 for studying. Is it the fatique? Or is it something else? I don't know......

Since when has my mood become dependent on your actions and inactions?