薄荷绿茶

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

22nd February 2006 Wednesday

Wednesday. Free day for me. No lessons and I seem to be treating it like a holiday too. That is considering that I haven't done any studying for today and I am still at the East Asian Miracle readings for my 312 module. Gosh. When will I ever get out of the Miracle? Or maybe I just don't wish to get out. That I don't know but I am definitely not putting in the effort. Someone please nudge me and wake me up! And by that, I don't mean those kind of nudges you send over MSN. So what have I been doing the whole day if I have not been studying? Well, I am kind of wondering that myself. How did the time pass so fast? Weird. I guess I have effectively stoned the entire day away!!! Gosh. Is there a special prize for the longest stoner in the world? Now, I know that is getting a bit cold. But this is my blog and I shall blog whatever I want down on it. Yawn. Got a lab session tomorrow that I haven't done any preparations for. I hope I get enough determination to read at least something about the ACL software I will be using tomorrow. Or risk becoming a goldfish and gape and blink blankly at the tutor tomorrow.