薄荷绿茶

Thursday, February 02, 2006

2nd February 2006 Thursday

I really have no idea what to write today but I still feel like writing something. Since the first few days of the Chinese New Year has just passed, how about me writing about the top ten lessons that I have learnt this New Year. In no particular order:

Lesson 1: If you are thinking of being hardworking and get some serious work done during the Lunar New Year holidays, think again. It never ever works out the way you wanted to.
Lesson 2: Nothing ever changes after the Lunar New Year holidays. Lessons are as boring as ever and the amount of readings never ever decreases.
Lesson 3: Everyone has a sad past whether they do say it or do not say it.
Lesson 4: I am beginning to like Guo Mei Mei's ballads more and more. If you are intending to go "Eeeee", think again. This website is programmed to make your monitor explode once you do that.
Lesson 5: When you get "11" for blackjack and are hoping for a "10" to come your way, there is a 95% chance that you will get 22 and above.
Lesson 6: The more you try not to think of someone, you will miss that someone even more.
Lesson 7: Most new year messages are recycled year after year. Who ever said that Singaporeans are not supportive of recycling?
Lesson 8: The world is unfair. I eat a lot and become fat. My friends eat even more but remain thin. Who ever said that eating makes you fat? Eating makes you thin!
Lesson 9: Every Lunar New Year feels the same as every single one that precedes it. So why am I bothering to write about what I have learnt? Go on to Lesson 10 to find out more.
Lesson 10: Because I love writing rubbish on my blog when I am bored. So perhaps that is one lesson that you, who is reading my blog now should be warned about.