薄荷绿茶

Friday, February 03, 2006

3rd February 2006 Friday

Went to Outram yesterday with Pigcake. Finally got my Guo Mei Mei's album. After hearing the entire album, I must say that her ballads are really really good. You should try hearing them if you haven't already done so. My favourites so far are "Shi Tou Jian Dao Bu", "Liang Nan", "Gou Gou Shou" and "Ai Shi Ni Yan Li De Yi Shou Qing Ge". Had lunch at Outram market after the CD shopping spree. That was also when I realised that Pigcake can really eat. Two persons share of claypot chicken rice, one cup of sugarcane and one bowl of peanut soup with six tang yuans. Gosh. How could such a thin person eat that much? Wonder where all the food gets stored in that body. Went home after that and the rest of the day could be summarized in one word - sleep.

Was a good boy today as I went for the lecture that had about one third of the lecture theatre missing. Lecture is as boring as ever and my eye is still swollen. Gosh. I guess the mosquito that bit me must have been a commando trainee. It probably succeeded in getting its red beret after it stung me in the eye. Oops. Is that joke a little cold? Guess I's better stop here before I turn my blog into a cyber freezer.

Suffering from cognitive dissonance......