薄荷绿茶

Monday, June 21, 2004

21st June 2004 Monday

Bad day for me. Supposed to have tuition but my student is sick so cancelled. Had a tough time before I got through (at least I hope) some of the problems I had with my blog template. Hope it is really fixed now. Those of you all who can't see it clearly can just leave me a comment or tag me and I will try to look into it. I am lousy at web authoring but I shall try. =p Auntie kept calling my handphone while I am on the internet. Couldn't quite stand it. She seem so impatient about an unimportant thing. Felt quite fed up with her. She could SMS me to ask me to call her back when the question she could ask could be asked in that same SMS. Had to disconnect to call her for a stupid question. Still thinking what is so important about that. Me just got back online. Super fed up now. =(

Bad day for me......