薄荷绿茶

Saturday, June 26, 2004

26th June 2004 Saturday

Wanted to blog yesterday but was busy formatting my computer which broke down literally after the start up on Thursday. After formatting and downloading my virus definitions, I was too tired to blog already so went to sleep. Went for tuition today and only now had time to blog. Hiaz.

Nevertheless, looking forward to meeting all my favourite students tomorrow. Hope I get a chance to take some photos with them before we start school. I might upload some here if I really do take. I shall consider. =p Actually the only thing stopping me from uploading my photos is that I want to remain largely anonymous (thus the nickname and such) and releasing my photos here would mean identity exposure. Not that anyone would care anyway but I don't feel too good about it. So I will reconsider. =p But most importantly is whether I get those photos. =p Wish me luck....... =p
Gryffindor