薄荷绿茶

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

23rd June 2004 Wednesday

Today no work. Stayed at home and tried to change the template of my blog. Did a few changes including changing the background just now. Hope you all can see. =p Yesterday night went to Jurong Point wanting to repair my phone but the Nokia Centre is closed for their annual stock take. Today went there again but they say they don't have stock left to repair my phone as they have moved away most of their stores in preparation for renovation in the near future. How unlucky can you get.

Went to take back my Cds from my friend after that. At first I thought of meeting her at Bread Talk but she say meet at Popular. Thought she might want to get something from Popular but when she turned up later she say she wanted to meet at Popular so that while waiting I can walk around whereas at Bread Talk there is nothing to see. How thoughtful can she get. Nice girl right? Got a Garfield balloon from her. Cute balloon btu she shouldn't have bothered getting me the gift. Thanks anyway. =p
Gryffindor