薄荷绿茶

Saturday, July 17, 2004

17th July 2004 Saturday

Couldn't find a way to pass the gift over to the little girl without other children noticing so ended up not passing at all. Guess I would do that the next week. The reason I don't want other children to see is I am afraid they might want it too. =p
 
Later gonna go borrow camera from my friend. So glad she would lend it to me though I feel a bit embarrassed borrowing from her. =p
 
Went Outram today to shop for CD and ended up with my first English CD. Bought M2M's "The Big Room" album. I know it is old but could not resist buying it ever since hearing their "Shades of Purple" CD. "The Big Room" is not as good as "Shades of Purple" but not bad voices they have I must admit. Ate dinner with my sister and came home. Now waiting for the camera. Watching "Final Destination" on my computer later......